Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rachel vs. Scott?

And with a Facebook page supporting your candidacy, you become the evil liberal used to bring in campaign cash for an election almost three years away.

That's what has happened to Rachel Maddow, who has made it very clear that she is not running for senator of Massachusetts.  Scott Brown seems to like the very idea of it, however, since he is using the possibility to raise cash.

Here's how the letter to potential Brown donors begins:
It's only been a couple of months since I've been in office, and before I've even settled into my new job, the political machine in Massachusetts is looking for someone to run against me. And you're not going to believe who they are supposedly trying to recruit -- liberal MSNBC anchor Rachel Maddow. 
The only problem is that not one member of the so-called political "machine" in Massachusetts has even contacted Maddow.

I guess this means he's running for reelection.

No comments:

Post a Comment