Friday, March 5, 2010
Same old story
I'm trying to figure out a good spin for this one.
1. I was visiting gay bars for research. While at Faces, I decided to take a lost soul home to help him change his wicked ways.
2. Gay bar? I thought it was midnight mass.
3. Faces is, and always has been, a portrait museum.
4. I am not gay. I was was supposed to have a professional meeting with former Idaho senator Larry "restless leg syndrome" Craig in the bathroom. I am not gay.
5. I was hoping to find a tea bagger.
6. I was just playing Truth or Dare with Mitt Romney.
7. I was taking a break from my filibuster.
8. Hey, it was a slow night. I didn't even meet proposition #8.
9. I heard Sarah Palin was signing books inside.
10. I was researching the Public Option.