Saturday, March 6, 2010

Gay Super Bowl Predictions

Here are my humble predictions for the Oscars (aka The Gay Super Bowl) on Sunday night.  These are not necessarily the people or movies I would choose, but these are the ones I think will win.


BEST PICTURE: Hurt Locker
BEST DIRECTOR: Katherine Bigelow, Hurt Locker
BEST ACTOR: Jeff Bridges, Crazy Heart
BEST ACTRESS: Sandra Bullock, The Blind Side
BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Mo'Nique, Precious
BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR: Christopher Waltz, Inglorious Basterds
BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY: Hurt Locker
 BEST EDITING: Hurt Locker
BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY: Hurt Locker
BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY: Up in the Air


I think Avatar will have to be content with many of the technical awards.

Frankly, I'm hoping to be wrong on some of these predictions, even though I must confess that I haven't seen all the Best Picture nominees.  Hey, there were TEN this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment