I've been reading a few blogs and opinion pages that seem to take offense if one considers Scott Brown anti-gay. Just a few questions, all starting with "What else would you call a politician who...
• Does not support repealing "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"?
• Is supported by an anti-gay hate group (as determined by the Southern Poverty Law Center)?
• Has not renounced the support of this group?
• Does not support repealing the Defense of Marriage Act, thus keeping same sex couples at a financial and legal risk?
• Has voted against domestic partnerships?
• Has voted at least six times against same-sex marriage?
• Has called a family with two mothers "not normal" and a "supposed" family?
I know. I know. Democrats have all done the above, even enacted the above. But most of those folks (including Clinton) now support repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell as well as the Defense of Marriage Act. This is 2010.
If this doesn't define anti-gay, I'm not sure what does.