Friday, November 20, 2009

The next few days


Greetings, everyone!  I'm traveling the next few days to do a reading at Giovanni's Room, a bookstore in Philadelphia and most likely the oldest LGBT bookstore in the world. I'm one of many LGBT writers who will read from our work  to raise money for the book store as well as for the Lambda Literary Foundation, a group that is a life line for LGBT writers.  I'm going to read some of my collection of stories, if you were with me everything would be all right, as well as some pieces from the memoir scheduled for publication in October, 2010.

I'll still be posting now and then, just not quite as much. (At least that's my plan. Who knows?  I may be posting ten times a day.)  I'll be back in full force on Monday.  Great weekend to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment